Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Seth



It has been a while since I celebrate your birthday with you.
I feel really sorry that I can not celebrate your birthday together.
However, you are always in my heart along with Mom and your brothers.
Congratulations on your 11th birthday.
I am trying hard to go back home as soon as I can.
Thank you for all your prayers for me everyday and your prayers protect me from harms way.
You are now grown up to able to help Mom and your brothers, and make your own decision for what you would like to accomplish.
Set up your goals as high as you can and do your best for everything you do.
But I am very proud of you as you are always.

I love you and miss you so much.

Love,
Dad

2 comments:

Seth Park said...

Thanks dad, I really wish you were here. I miss you and love you with all my heart, and I hope you will stay safe in Japan. I love you, and I really do miss you!

Steve said...

Seth, Thank you very much for your reply.
Next year, I really hope celebrate your birthday with you.
Love you.